10.1 MILLION OUNCES P&P Reserves1
11.70 M oz Global M&I Resource2
1.20 M oz Global Inferred Resource3
- Osisko’s main property, 100% owned, is located in the heart of the prolific Abitibi Gold Belt in Quebec, south of the town of Malartic.
- It only took 6 years from the initiation of exploration drilling in 2005 to complete the mine development.
- The first gold pour was in April 2011 and the start of commercial production in May 2011.
- The feasibility study (Nov. 20084) and reserve updates (Feb. 20105, March 20116 and February 20137) have demonstrated an open pit mining project that will produce an average of between 500,000 to 600,000 ounces of gold per year over a 16-year mine life (throughput capacity of 55,000 tpd).
- Drilling to define new mineralized zones (Barnat, Jeffrey, SE Extension, Western Porphyry, Norrie, Gouldie)
1. NI 43-101 Proven and Probable Reserves: 310.6 Mt @ 1.01 g/t Au
2. NI 43-101 Global M&I Resource: 347.3 Mt @ 1.05 g/t Au
3. NI 43-101 Global Inferred Resource: 49.6 Mt @ 0.75 g/t Au
4. Press release of November 25, 2008
5. Press release of February 10, 2010
6. Press release of March 31, 2011
7. Press release of February 19, 2013