5.43 MILLION OUNCES Global M&I Resource1
1.75 M Oz Global Inferred Resource2
- 100% owned by Osisko, the property is located near Thunder Bay in Northern Ontario.
- The property contains a large ore deposit with the potential to become an open pit mine.
- Osisko has completed more than 330,000 metres of drilling.
- Ongoing aggressive drilling programs, totalling 130,000 metres completed in 2012, designed to move resource to the Indicated category.
- A feasibility study is slate for completion during the first half of 2013.
1. NI 43-101 Global M&I Resource: 196.4 Mt @ 0.86 g/t Au, based on 0.50 g/t Au lower cut-off
2. NI 43-101 Global Inferred Resource: 75.7 Mt @ 0.72 g/t Au, based on 0.50 g/t Au lower cut-off