2.2 MILLION OUNCES M&I Resource1
1.9 M oz Inferred Resource2
- All Kirkland Lake Project properties acquired in December 2012, through friendly takeover of Queenston Mining inc.
- PEA (Preliminary Economic Assessment) completed on Upper Beaver
Largest holdings in the Kirkland Lake Camp covering 230 km²
5 deposits with NI 43-101 resources3
Established infrastructure and year-round access
In the historic Kirkland Lake gold camp, Osisko, through the acquisition of Queenston Mining Inc. maintains the largest land holdings in the district of over 30 properties most of which are contiguous covering an area approximately 240 square kilometers. The properties host 10 gold deposits that contain current and historic mineral resources. The primary focus is in Gauthier Township where the Company is advancing five of its 100% owned gold properties (Upper Beaver, McBean- Anoki, Bidgood and Upper Canada) towards production. The goal is to outline a mineral resource of 8 million ounces of gold to feed a central milling facility to be constructed on the Upper Canada site.
Land Package in the Kirkland Lake District
1. NI 43-101 M&I Resource: 12.9 Mt @ 4.98 g/t Au
2. NI 43-101 Inferred Resource: 13.0 Mt @ 4.50 g/t Au
3. Kirkland Lake Project fully disclosed global resources